[talk-ph] News article: "Filipinos make their mark on Google Maps"

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:59:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

I blogged about mapmaker and openstreetmap.  The topic revolves around
the license (nothing new realluy).  This side of the story is not
discussed in several newsfeeds I read.  I hope I gave an objective
view about it.

http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/google-mapmaker-and-openstreetmap/

Please correct my "misinterpretation" since IANAL :)