[talk-ph] Philippine addressing system for OSM

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:38:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

Once again, I have started drafting a possible schema for Philippine
addressing.  Please review and give comments:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Philippine_addressing

As in the OSM way, I will start adding a couple of addresses in my
neighborhood for testing.
If somebody can get a database of addresses we can use to test, I can
add them to OSM as well.

I think this would be particularly interesting to Makati mappers at
the moment.  We can add addresses of all POIs in Makati.

Kaya ba?