[talk-ph] State of the Map 2009

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:43:29 GMT 2009

I'm actually curious to see last year's slides. :-)

As for this year, who wouldn't love to go to Amsterdam? The problem is the
moolah. I guess Enthropia is planning to talk about the Boracay mapping
project there. The general state of OSM in the Philippines can be included
as an intro/addendum.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com