[talk-ph] topomap digitizing for OSM-PH

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:18:18 GMT 2009

These are the US Bureau of Coast and Geodetic Survey 1:50K Topo Map
Series published in the 1950s

These are partially what NAMRIA sells.  The other recent Topo maps
updated by NAMRIA are not included here.
The data is more than 50 years so it should be copyright free as I
interpret the Philippine Copyright Law.  The same as the AMS 1:250K
topomap I added before.  But with higher resolution.