[talk-ph] topomap digitizing for OSM-PH

Maning Sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:29:18 GMT 2009

It's already rectified Geog Lon/Lat WGS-84.
I overlayed the OSM road shapefile and it's a perfect match.

What we need at the moment is to trace roads using a trial-version (30
days) of Memory Map.  Export he trace to gpx and then add to OSM via
JOSM.

Anybody else willing to do digitizing? Maybe we can have meet-up to look
at the data (its huge over a few gigs, so I can't send them over the
web).  And a good excuse to have good beer again ;)