[talk-ph] topomap digitizing for OSM-PH

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:20:20 BST 2009

Just found an ftp to upload the qct files.  Anyone interested to use
the topomap, give me the name from this list:

Basilan
Bicol
Bohol
Calabarzon
Cebu
Jolo
Leyte
Luzon Central
all of Mindanao
Negros
Palawan
Quezon
Samar

I will then send the appropriate link.  I am hesitant to give the link
to the public because I am only borrowing space from the ftp.  If we
can convert the data into an open raster format like geotiff, I would
gladly give it to OSM like the UK NPE map which you can use for
editing via josm, potlatch or merkaator