[talk-ph] Manila East Road, Manila North Road, Manila South Road

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:06:59 BST 2009

I guess the DPWH is the agency that should know about these things?

I'm not actually familiar with the Manila East,South,North road system. I'm
just familiar (somewhat) with the Radial and Circumferential Road system of
Metro Manila.

As a bit of trivia, did you know that Republic Act No. 8224 (
http://www.chanrobles.com/republicacts/republicactno8224.html) is "AN ACT
RENAMING THE CIRCUMFERENTIAL ROUTE NO. 5 OR C-5 IN METRO MANILA, AS THE
PRESIDENT GARCIA AVENUE, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES"? That's the reason why you
can see MMDA putting up street signs along the length of C-5 labeling it as
"C.P. GARCIA AVE." even if the locals know the streets as Katipunan Ave. or
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com