[talk-ph] Is Makati "road-complete"?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:29:46 BST 2009

Follow-up to my inquiry here.  Is Makati "road-complete"?

In the main map: it has administrative boundaries up to
barangay/village level; MRT stations; some building outlines;
residential landuse areas; road restrictions; POIS; etc.

Although there are few minor errors reported:
http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com/?lon=121.02493475009584&lat=14.556820060903302&zoom=15

I don't go to Makati very often, therefore, I cannot mark a "stamp of
approval".  Any Makati resident who can attest to the "completeness"
of OSm coverage of the City?