[talk-ph] Is Makati "road-complete"?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:02:01 BST 2009

Makati is close to complete and is extremely usable already. But I wouldn't
say it's 100% complete especially if we want to use it to find addresses.
For instance I recently tagged the street of northern Ecology Village as
missing and the residential streets in Magallanes very near the corner of
EDSA and NLEX are still missing (Yahoo!'s imagery is outdated).

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com