[talk-ph] What level of POIs do we add? (was Click the City)

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Thu May 7 02:55:54 BST 2009

In this case

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=7.078087&lon=125.614181&zoom=18&layers=B00
0FTF

Only KFC, Gerry's Grill and Pizza Hut have street level/accessible
entrance. So if we agree on that "rule of thumb" to mapped only if they
have a separate entrance. Should I remove Jollibee and McDonald's? Or
retain the data as long as it is not cluttered?

And in another case

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=7.062681&lon=125.593989&zoom=18&layers=B00
0FTF

All of these food chains do not have a street level entrance.

murlwe