[talk-ph] What level of POIs do we add? (was Click the City)

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Thu May 7 04:29:25 BST 2009

It seems to be a good idea but most of these food chains are located in
front and in most cases on the ground floor/street level and most of
them have a visible signage. Take for example Glorietta, most of the
establishments have street level entrance

Suggestion:
maybe we can add these mall POIs in such a way that it is not confusing
and overwhelming.

When I say overwhelming, think of Mall of Asia if we add all
establishments with street level entrance it would literally darken the
perimeter of the building with all the POIs. Well this is just my
thoughts and I could be wrong. :)

murlwe