[talk-ph] [OSM-talk] Nominations for State of the Map Travel Scholarships

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:26:45 BST 2009

FYI, I just sent our nomination for the SOTM '09 travel grant.
1st nominee: murlwe
2nd nominee: seav

We are hoping both gets approved, but getting even one should be OK.

@ Mike Collinson, is your offer for free hotel to anyone of the above
nominees still open? :)

@ murlwe and seav, good luck and you both owe me a beer!  hehehe.