[talk-ph] oops made stupid mistake from donated gps trace

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:02:42 BST 2009

Hi,

eugene pointed me to some wierd mistake I made, here's my reply to his message.

The first thing I thought was somebody must hacked into my account,
because I barely remember editing those areas.

Good thing there are changeset comments:
http://openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/1149403

It came from nandyg who gave me the trace, most of what I added and
edited are around the Pampanga area. I uploaded the OSM file w/o
knowing there are other traces in Manila! ap!

Will edit them again soon. Please report if I messed-up in other areas as well.

Thanks!