[talk-ph] OSM and mapping professionals

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Mon Nov 9 23:23:07 GMT 2009

Kids prepare to be amazed! Well, I am - I am waiting for the mapping
professionals to join the discussions here. Eugene, I agree he doesn't
know how OSM actually works. It works for us but the guy find it hard to
fit OSM in his craft.

The level of accuracy he wanted is not really practical for OSM. If we
can have data as accurate as what he is wanted then why not add it to
OSM.

Best,

murlwe