[talk-ph] Time for another mapping party?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:29:26 BST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:34 PM, ian lopez <ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> BTW, there are other spots with cloud cover and/or old data in Yahoo's
> Satellite Images:
> * The northern part of Ortigas Center (Barangay San Antonio) in Pasig City

The roads in Ortigas Center core area are complete. The only thing missing
are the details in the service roads of Shangri-la Plaza Mall and Edsa
Shangri-la Hotel. What is needed are buildings just like what Neil did with
the Makati CBD.

> * (possibly) the Filinvest Corporate City/Filincity area in Muntinlupa City

The roads in Filinvest Corporate City is pretty up-to-date. The only major
area not covered is the Palms Pointe subdivision, which is understandable
because it is private (but I haven't tried going in).