[talk-ph] please revert this user's edit (Re: Fwd: [OSM-talk] RR8 - Possible International Vandal(assistance required in various countries))

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:35:23 BST 2009

Hi,

I mentioned this issue already to the talk-ph

>> For instance this:
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=8.50999&lon=125.9716&zoom=15&layers=B000FTTT
> I've already asked him to remove edits coming from roadguide.ph data.
> But he does have some personal trace in Mindanao:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Anthony%20Balico/traces

Basically, Anthony Balico has been adding data coming from
roadguide.ph.  I flagged his attention over this and he has stopped
doing it and started reverting his edits (since August 17, 2009).

see the log of his edits here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Anthony%20Balico/edits

The problem is, it's over a month now and this user haven't removed
everything.  I am concerned because the longer the data stays in the
database the more difficult it is to remove.  May I request everyone
to help anthony remove the data he added since april 15 and earlier.
He added more data after april 15, I am assuming this data didn't come
from roadguide already because he has traces uploaded.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Anthony%20Balico/traces

Normally I encourage newbies to correct their own mistakes (I send
them messages provately) and don't pass the burden to others.
However, anthony's contributions is so extensive and I believe this
requires special attention to the rest of group.