[talk-ph] Suggestion for unbarricaded one-way street corners

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:56:54 BST 2009

Hi Jun,

If the road is significantly divided (either with a center island or
concrete barriers) then this should be modeled in OSM as two oneway=yes ways
in opposite directions.

If there is a through street connecting both sides then they should be
connected to do proper routing. What you're doing is correct.

Keep on mapping!
Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com