[talk-ph] please revert this user's edit (Re: Fwd: [OSM-talk] RR8 - Possible International Vandal(assistance required in various countries))

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:46:11 BST 2009

On Friday 18 September 2009 11:34:39 am maning sambale wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Michael Cole <colemichae at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe on the Metro-manila day we are having those with out cars could
> > setup shop somewhere and work on things like this for you guys, then when
> > you get back its just a matter of uploading the new data..
>
> Sorry. I don't get this message :)  Please expound.

I dont have a car so the day your having to go out and get more traces, i can
sit down in a starbucks or somewhere and remove the unwanted edits that the
people need help on, At least then people like me can go out on the day and
help but not actually be getting traces but instead be cleaning up the map
together.

Regards..