[talk-ph] Time for another mapping party?

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 10:20:53 BST 2009

>The roads in Ortigas Center core area are complete. The only thing
missing are the details in the service roads of Shangri-la Plaza Mall
>and Edsa Shangri-la Hotel. What is needed are buildings just like what
Neil did with the Makati CBD.

That was my point. And we don't have The Podium (as a building way; see http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.58658&lon=121.05978&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF )

>The roads in Filinvest Corporate City is pretty up-to-date. The only
major area not covered is the Palms Pointe subdivision, which is
understandable
>because it is private (but I haven't tried going in).

At least have a road stub for its entrance/s, then access=private on the road/s within that area. Maybe one of us can try taking aerial images through flying RC helicopters
with cameras (or with baloons or small blimps) without having to go through gates, barriers and entrances (and denying our access through those areas).