[talk-ph] OSM Non Profit Formation

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:18:23 BST 2009

Hi,

I created a wikipage for brainstorming what should the osm-ph local
chapter do.  I compiled some discussions we had in the list, please
add more info.  This is not a binding document which the planned
osm-ph local chapter should adopt.  But I hope others can add input
and insights on how osm-ph local chapter should move on.

the page is here.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/OSMPHlocal#Notes_and_discussions_on_osm-ph_local_chapter