[talk-ph] MAJOR PROBLEM in San Fernando, Pampanga portion

Jun Martin jun.martin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:16:06 BST 2009

This morning, as I was about to edit a newly uploaded tracklog for San
Fernando Subdivision in San Fernando, Pampanga, I noticed that some
nearby roads had been shifted away from their correct position.

I have edited/corrected several roads but as I did, I realized that all
the adjoining roads had been shifted away from their correct positions
(!!!!!), and so I have stopped editing/correcting.

Anybody know how this BULK shifting happened?

Can somebody undo it, please, to save us from the tedious task of having
to correct all the errors?

Jun