[talk-ph] MAJOR PROBLEM in San Fernando, Pampanga portion

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Thu Sep 24 12:03:16 BST 2009

Something that strikes me as odd here is that it seems impossible to go
north on MacArthur through this intersection. I am pretty sure I've gone
north there myself on several occasions, but it's a while ago aand I'm
back in London now so I can't verify.
Can someone local verify this?
Also, I'm pretty sure  you can turn left as well (under the viaduct), right?
Ronny.