[talk-ph] Time for another mapping party?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:10:40 BST 2009

So the best is October 17

Will attend
  seav
  ianlopez
  maning
  neilnacario (san ka? davao or metro manila)

Several suggestions for place

Metro Manila
 Somewhere CAMANAVA
 Ortigas Home Depot and Metro Walk.
 McKinley Hills in Taguig (near Bonifacio Global City).
 Mandaluyong around Shaw Blvd.
 Carlos Celdran tour,
 two cemeteries within Metro Manila
 roads under construction

We need to identify a mapping area now.  Those not selected can the
next place for a party.

Davao
  Samal Island

Others
  a clean-up party - for people willing to join the event but can't do
actual field mapping

GPS inventory
  for those who can't join, are you willing to lend your mapping rig
(gps, laptop, etc)?

If date and venue are fixed, let's start announcing and look for sponsors.