[talk-ph] Tropical Storm Ondoy: are you guys ok?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:55:50 BST 2009

Update: I got this news from Eric Punzalan over at the WaypointsDotPH Yahoo!
Groups:

FYI

> Our friend Ed Garcia's house has been under water, completely, since
> yesterday.
> He managed to escape the waters by taking shelter in a neighbor's house
> (second floor).
>
> I lost contact with him yesterday afternoon after he sent an SOS message.
> They were all safe as of that time and were preparing to move up to the
> roof as the waters kept rising.
>
> We could not get to their village to help due to flood waters.

Rem also mailed there to say that he went to Marikina to do coverage for his
newspaper. He tried looking for Ed's house but was unsuccessful.

Maning also lives in Marikina. I have no word about him and his family yet.

:-(

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com