[talk-ph] Tropical Storm Ondoy: are you guys ok?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:26:56 BST 2009

No word from maning. I tried calling his wife's cellphone but it cannot be
reached. Maybe the battery is dead. I don't know how else to contact him or
to know how they are. Ian says they live in Dona Juana Subdivision 3 (which
appears to be right across Santolan LRT station). Anyone familiar with that
area? Is that place flooded too?