[talk-ph] Bacolod Being Vandalized by Large Dinosaur?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:00:31 BST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Andre Marcelo-Tanner <andre at enthropia.com>wrote:

> Also is Mr. Bacolod City
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/BacolodCity/edits
> and his super huge track real?
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/BacolodCity/traces/653604
>
> Didn't we just have an issue with Bacolod and undid everything there?

I talked with the BacolodCity user and I'd like to believe that the track is
real. It's not the raw track but a collection of simplified tracks
cleaned-up in a Garmin software called Training Center. If you look at the
raw GPX file (it's XML after all), you'll see that there are many tracks in
the GPX file. It just looks messy on the OSM page since all these tracks
were connected end-to-end.

This is a different case from the earlier Bacolod problem we had.