[talk-ph] First case of removing tainted data

Anthony G. Balico anthony.balico at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:20:51 BST 2010

Hi Ian,

Trust me, all the gpx traces i've uploaded are all mine.  Since that
conflict with you-know-who :), i've learned my lesson about proprietary.
Im running 3 gps's now, thanks to Maning for one gpstogo unit.

Its good to hear Mindanao Ave tunnel will be opening soon.  Its one
helluva traffic every rush hour in there. I will not miss that, i live
in the area *wink*

Bytheway, im uploading some traces taken at Negros, from Bacolod down
south to Dumaguete.  Tracing these at the same time.

Anthony