[talk-ph] Node position for towns

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Wed Apr 7 01:20:05 BST 2010

On that note, Maguindanao's Municipal Hall is located somewhere in the
plains with only two large structures in sight the rest are
insignificant. That's the center of the municipality and almost nothing
around the area. I been there years before and still no significant
structures around the town center except two big houses.

murlwe