[talk-ph] What denomination tag do we use for Catholic churches?

eric pareja eric.pareja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:41:40 BST 2010

I know that there are adherents to the Eastern Orthodoxy here in the
Philippines.

The Aglipayan Church is also known as the Philippine Independent
Catholic Church. It is the second largest Christian denomination in
the Philippines.

--
Eric Manuel Pareja (eric.pareja at gmail.com) LPIC-2, NCLP | PGP/GPG Key 0xB82E42D9
Coordinator for Technology - National Telehealth Center