[talk-ph] Planning the Corregidor Mapping Party (was Re: Araw ng Kagitingan mapping suggestion)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:00:06 BST 2010

Hi guys,

After the successful Marikina Mapping Party, let's now plan our summer
Mapping Party in Corregidor!

The wiki announcement page is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Corregidor_Mapping_Party
And the planning page is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Corregidor_Mapping_Party/Planning

It seems our best bet so far is to talk to the Corregidor Foundation Inc.,
which is the Department of Tourism agency in charge of the island's
administration. I guess we should inform them what we plan to do and if they
are OK with it. (I guess we should tell them what we did in Tagaytay to give
them an idea.) Maybe we can even get some logistical support. :-)

Who wants us to go visit them? They are at the DOT building in Rizal Park:
http://osm.org/go/4zhF0Ul4g--

Eugene (osm:seav)

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com