[talk-ph] a fixme garmin map in development

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:50:43 BST 2010

Hi,

I am currently developing yet another OSM-PH Garmin Map.  This map is
designed for map fixing not for navigation.  I extracted data dump
reports from openstreetbugs and keepright.  See sample image here:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4529961403_1c8e0e90b3_o.png

Now I need your help.

keepright is very useful to correct routing and other bugs in the map.
 Bringing this report into your device for field verification is very
useful, however, some of the suggested fixes do not even need field
verification.  I want to know in your experience, which of the
reported errors need actual field verification.  The detailed report
for keepright is here (check the section: Currently the following
checking procedures are implemented):
http://keepright.ipax.at/

Or if such kind of map is useful at all :)

Any ideas?