[talk-ph] Need help in analyzing the changesets from a user

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 04:15:40 BST 2010

> is there a way, or, I hope there is a way where the roads and POIs can be
> "locked" by "qualified or certified" mappers.  Where certain edits
> (especially for changes to already correct entities in the map) can only be
There is no feature like this that I know of.

However, there is a feature that can block editing by a specific user.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/blocks

A user should be a Moderator to be able to create temporary blocks on
other users.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Web_front_end#Permissions_and_roles

The OSM foundation's Data Working Group is tasked to assign a
Moderator privileges.   There are no criteria at the moment.  I don't
know if there is a PH contributor who is a moderator.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Data_working_group