[talk-ph] SOTM 2010 scholarships

Ishtiaque Ahmed ishtiaque at csebuet.org
Wed Apr 21 05:41:53 BST 2010

Hello Everybody !

I am sorry for interrupting you.

I am from Bangladesh and I want to attend this conference. I sent my
application twice to the address sotm.scholarships at gmail.com, but the mails
failed to be delivered. Can you please help me? Bangladesh is a poorly
mapped region and detailed maps are very much necessary for the disaster
learn the state of the art of this topic.

Thanks and Regards,
Ishtiaque

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Jun Martin <jun.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Agree.  Thirded.  Fourthed?
>
> On 4/21/2010 10:51 AM, Jim Morgan wrote:
> > Marloue Pidor wrote, On Wednesday, 21 April, 2010 12:32 AM:
> >
> >> Yes Eugene, my nomination is the same. You and Maning.
> >>
> > Absolutely ... seconded. Thirded?
> >
> > Jim

Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed
Lecturer,
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Ph: +880 2 9345488 (res), +880 1819 428898 (mobile)
Personal Website: http://kallol.echoz.com
Faculty Webpage: http://www.buet.ac.bd/cse/faculty/facdetail.php?id=kallol