[talk-ph] tutorial on OSM for newbies

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:04:39 BST 2010

This came up during the discussion last Marikina Mapping Party.  Do we
just meet every quarter for mapping events?  There seems to be a need
for some more hands-on tutorials.  Let's do it then!

Bring your laptop and gps, find a good pub or cafe with wifi (good
site to check for this: http://www.ka-fi.com/).

If it is within my biking radius, I'll be there. :)