[talk-ph] tutorial on OSM for newbies

Carlos Tirona carlos.tirona at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 03:16:31 BST 2010

@Rally:
Thanks for the reply. It took me a whole 2 days to get to your email. The discussions in the mailing list are too technical for me. Nakakahilo.
I'm Makati-based so anywhere in Metro Manila is fine with me. Please do let me know. I would be interested in attending a hands-on tutorial.

@Maning:
Let's do this! Kelan tayo? Would like to meet the people behind this project and get a clearer picture of how I can contribute.

Thanks!