[talk-ph] OSM Editing Tip in < 5 Minutes screencast series

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:43:26 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm making some videos on editing data in OSM.  This is intended for
newbies.  My plan is to make short screencast focusing on one
feature/editing tip.

So far I made two videos using Potlatch as an editor:
- Splitting ways in Potlatch
- Edit data using your uploaded GPS tracks

See videos here: http://vimeo.com/user1958568/videos

Suggestions are welcome.
If you have a tip request, let me know and I'll try to make one for
you.  I hope this helps pinoy newbies break into the initial barriers.
:)

Other videos you may find useful are here:
http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=mS2P1ZqS6

PS.  The first 2 vids are a bit fast (I'm still playing around with
xvidcap's settings).  Just replay the vid in case you missed something
when you blinked your eye. :)