[talk-ph] OSM Editing Tip in < 5 Minutes screencast series

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 12:59:52 BST 2010

Hi,

I had a hard time too finding how to tag resorts.
I finally use leisure=beach_resort now.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dbeach_resort

To find how to tag things, I usually just search the wiki.
Example:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=resort&fulltext=Search

Regards,

Totor