[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] A plea for meaning ful changeset comments

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 09:36:47 BST 2010

If you are using the live version of Potlatch, pressing c after competing one set of edits will prompt you to enter comments regarding the edits that you undertook. Despite having a turtle-like internet speed at home, I was able to save my work and add comments on the edits that I've accomplished.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/