[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Philippines Inc. Update

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:36:42 BST 2010

Cool!

Do we need a bank account? I'm guessing that if sponsors would sponsor in
cash, then they will probably give a check. Also, we would need to give
receipts if ever so we can all account for tax purposes.

As for being an NGO. I know that there are some requirements for that. But
what's the advantage in being an NGO?

Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com