[talk-ph] Cavite Road Network Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:51:27 BST 2010

Dear all,

Hi!  Cavite Mapping Party is just a few weeks away.  Please
disseminate to interested people.

wiki and facebook links:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cavite_Road_Network_Mapping_Party
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=143997305631688&ref=mf

We need more hands in the preps, for those interested please check the
planning page and tick-off tasks you want to help out:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cavite_Road_Network_Mapping_Party/Planning