[talk-ph] talk-ph Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:41:53 BST 2010

Can you see the fixme roads?  Look around Baguio City:
http://osm.org/go/4zebrdPJ--

raceway and fixme roads have a similar setting, visible only at
resolution/zoom 22 and is not routable.
If yes, I don't understand why you can't see the raceways.  Anyway, I
modified the style to add names to the named raceway.
Changes should appear tonight.  Let me know, if this works on your device.