[talk-ph] General strategy to using bing imagery in areas with no active OSMer (was Re: Microsoft Bing Maps Imagerty [sic] Terms of Use)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:46:32 GMT 2010

Martijn has updated his tool for determining the date of the Bing
imagery. Now you can see how many more zoom levels are there. I think
this may make it easier to spot more Bing imagery in the Philippines.

For example here is Puerto Galera:
http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/?lat=13.495687421588386&lon=120.9321205854468&z=12

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com