[talk-ph] Open Data Kit (ODK) can help in Getting All the Phil Street Names for OSM

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 05:37:11 GMT 2010

Hi Noli,

I don't know if ODK is the way to go, but a simple phone application that stores street names and GPS coordinates could be handy indeed.
(Now I write them on a paper, or take a picture, and then, when back home, try to remember where it was...)

On the other hand, probably only mappers will use it, so it will not speedup the street name collection very much... Except if we can find another everyday life use to the application.

And I think it should not be too difficult to take a picture including the GPS location with modern phones (I still have a Nokia 6230 ^_^ ).

Regards,

Totor