[talk-ph] Open Data Kit (ODK) can help in Getting All the Phil Street Names for OSM

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:22:29 GMT 2010

Hi Totor,

While looking how to create ODK client app - Survery for Android, I
found out that there is another XForms and OpenRosa project i.e.
OpenXdata which uses the convention Nokia phones with GPS and out a
GPS.

http://openrosa.org/

http://www.openxdata.org/

http://www.openxdata.org/collect#more-19

It also support PostgreSQL server
http://trac.openxdata.org/openxdata/browser/trunk/Server/openxdata%20server/src/database/postgresql/create-tables.sql?rev=319

Quick Start.
http://doc.openxdata.org/quick-start

Try downloading the client on your Nokia -- openXdata mForms (mobile client)

http://www.openxdata.org/download

Probably easy to customised the XForm for the Street Name and coordinate.

Noli