[talk-ph] busts and sculpture tags (was Re: Intramuros Mapping Party: meeting places)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:55:46 GMT 2010

Rizal Park is so full of various busts and commemoration plates
dedicated to presidents, heores, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/esambale/tags/lunetapoismarkers/

I am confused what kind of tag to add, several suggestions in the wiki:

historic=monument
historic=memorial
tourism=artwork artwork_type= sculpture

Which one is the most appropriate?