[talk-ph] Skyway Bicutan-Sucat and SLEx TR3 opens (was Skyway’s Bicutan-Sucat section opens before year-end)

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Thu Dec 16 02:11:44 GMT 2010

Hi Eugene,

heard the news last night about these, and guess what,
I'm in San Pablo right now. Passed by the newly-opened calamba sto tomas
toll road bypassing Turbina, no toll fees for now til jan 1.
Connects directly to Startoll, saw buses passing already and exits near LISP
to the highway  ...will pass by again going home tonight and will update OSM
tomorrow

yeah, the Alabang portion's not yet open unlike what they reported

:P

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.