[talk-ph] Pasig River Ferry

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Dec 22 03:03:59 GMT 2010

Hi Jim,

I was speaking to my sister a while ago on this one where I intend to tour
her and his son on the ferry
to see Malacanang and other places you can see from the river. At first I
though they stopped operating
since I haven't seen those catamarans near Guadalupe.Plan to visit the
farthest stations this time.

Merry Christmas and a very late nice to meet you some time ago :P

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com