[talk-ph] Fwd: announced streets are wrong for abbreviated street names on nuvi

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Dec 29 06:23:11 GMT 2010

Hi Maning,

in Makati there's Sen Gil Puyat Avenue...I'm tempted to change it to Senator
to avoid the irritating
Sen when I try to route outside of makati. There's also Daang Bakal in
Madaluyong now named Sen. Neptali Gonzales

in Cebu, there's Arch Reyes, i initially thought it was Architect hehe
it's Archbishop Reyes

just peculiarities, not errors

Happy New Year!

--