[talk-ph] Intramuros Mapping Party: Walking Papers scans

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:34:19 GMT 2010

On 12/29/10, Jim Morgan <jim at datalude.com> wrote:
> Wow, just back from vacation,
Hopefully with some gps traces. :)

> Has anyone notified the Tourism Authority? I think they'd be impressed.
I did went to the Tourism Office (the building was in my assigned cake
slice) and explained them what we are doing.  They asked me whether I
am bidding for the tourist map contract.

A bit flustered, I then responded,  "no, we are not into the bidding
contract but you can always use our map/data for your tourist spot
promotions."

> Maybe they'd even fund future mapping initiatives of tourist areas?
Hope so too.