[talk-ph] Sun Cruises is using OSM!

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Thu Dec 30 02:22:18 GMT 2010

Leonard Soriano wrote, On Wednesday, 29 December, 2010 10:31 PM:
> Just this year also, I had several friends who brought their MTB bikes to Corregidor island using sun cruise. Sometimes it depends who you were able to talk to.

True ... I think I probably dealt with someone who didn't have the knowledge or authority to answer me correctly then. Or possibly they didn't understand my Brit accent. That happens a lot ... :-)

> Here is an interesting blog of Corregidor travel on folding bikes.
> http://www.thelonerider.com/2010/jan/corregidor/corregidor.shtml

Interesting. Maybe folding bikes are acceptable whereas the big ones are not? I notice as well that the ferry schedule isn't very friendly as it caters for the package tourists - you only have 4 hours actually on the island, unless you pay to stay overnight, and that brings the cost up to 2,000 pesos or so.

Anyway, I'll try again. Maybe I'll enlist the help of my girlfriend as translator.

Jim

--

   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 917 849 3939
   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
   w: http://www.datalude.com/